Hello from a Teen looking for advice and friends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
We would love to see you at the Bushmoot, except your parents might think we are a bad influence...

Out of interest, what do you do?

Tengu (Who has been here eons and still isnt good for much, not even archaeology.)

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Welcome Shadow. There's people from all over the planet in here. Diverse interests, all you have to do is ask.
I am a carver, first. I have begun some chalcolithic experiments.
Tengu, I disagree. What's to say that Shadow's P1 were not led down the wrong path in the first place?
You all can lead this fellow to the true path of the Neolithic.

Trojan

Silver Trader
Mar 20, 2009
The Countryside
Wilderness Gathering or any of the moots!

Or google your nearest bushcraft school and offer to help with sessions for free and see what happens.

May 3, 2015
isle pf Anglesey
Welcome :) fellow teen here as well haha drop me. A Pm I wouldn't mind having someone to chat to my sorta age , I'm 19, 20 this year but only a bit of a difference haha about bushcraft n that sorta stuff I'm living in Anglesey but originally from Stockport Manchester

Shadow hawk

May 13, 2015
West midlands UK
We would love to see you at the Bushmoot, except your parents might think we are a bad influence...

Out of interest, what do you do?

Tengu (Who has been here eons and still isnt good for much, not even archaeology.)
I'm fairly new to the bushcrafty stuff but am training to be a joiner by trade and am a qualified marksman in the Air Training Corps,to even claim I know anything beyond the bare bones of bushcraft would be a lie if I'm honest with you,hence why I'm here,hopping to learn,also got a best mate who is essentially a bushcraft guru (Very big on his cherokee heritage) so I have plans to "train" with him IRl along side this online resurce/communtiy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE