Hello bushcraft uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 1, 2017
Wiltshire
Hello all,
Just a quick intro, lived Wiltshire for last seventeen years, married with four children, daughter 15 & three sons 6, 11 & 13.
I am a Works Manager for a civil engineering company...construction gets more stressful year after year!
Thats why I get out in the countryside with my family at every possible opportunity.
I've always enjoyed the outdoors. From boy scouts, air cadets to camping and wild fishing. Walking/camping in the hills of north Wales, Lakes of Cumbria and highlands of Scotland.
Over the last couple of years we have enjoyed introducing the children to bushcraft...daughter, not so much!...it's the age i think.
Just last weekend they spent their first night under a tarp..."the stars are so bright" they said :) It was a great night.
Lucky for me, my family enjoy...albeit in various ways the great outdoors too!
We would like to learn from others experiences from like minded souls...None of our friends really get it...modern life I guess! They don't know what they are missing.
Thats enough from me...hopefully speak soon.

River

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE