Helle GT for sale fixed knife and sheath boxed

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

als427

Full Member
Sep 17, 2015
8
0
greater london
Hi all , I have this Helle GT for sale. Beautiful knife . Never used bar testing on a few bits of card. with sheath , box and still has factory edge. I did take off the ultra high sheen on the blade , please see the pictures. I am asking £115 delivered , with adult verification royal mail. Thanks for looking , please ask any questions.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0537.jpeg
    IMG_0537.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0537.jpeg
    IMG_0537.jpeg
    439.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0538.jpeg
    IMG_0538.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0539.jpeg
    IMG_0539.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    416.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    430.2 KB · Views: 11

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE