Hedge garlic seeds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
I had a go at making mustard from hedge garlic seeds earlier this year. It tasted like mustard but it was a little terrifying. Anyone done anything else with these seeds? They're an easy forage and very abundant.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I had a go at making mustard from hedge garlic seeds earlier this year. It tasted like mustard but it was a little terrifying. Anyone done anything else with these seeds? They're an easy forage and very abundant.

Terrifying? As in Strong?

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
Yes it had a mighty powerful kick to it. That combined with the fact I'd never tried it before made me a bit suspicious of it. No ill effects though, although it was no match for a Dijon mustard.

Reactions: TeeDee

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Got a little pot of seeds waiting to be used, was thinking of crushing them and using in stews, soups, rice etc. Just keep forgetting! I dare say a little in some mayo might make a good burger sauce

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE