Heads Up - Very Cheap Drybags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pilotlight

Jan 7, 2012
Northumberland
yep, all the Mike Ashsley stable, but I found 3 different prices of the bags on the net, 2 on the sports direct site alone, the other on the SpDirect karrimor dedicated site.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Mine arrived today, really quick delivery. Seem solid enough, ripstop nylon with what looks like a PU coating on the inside. I've got a couple of similar ones which I use in my fishing pack which have survived a few days of heavy rain and a couple of unexpected dunkings (the risk of wading while fly fishing).

I got two 25l & two 70l both at £3 each, they even threw in a free sports direct mug (holds about a pint of coffee...)

Thanks again for the heads up, my wife will of course be confiscating my debit card due to the amount of stuff I've bought over the past few weeks (meh, I'll just bypass it and use paypal...)

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
i ordered two of each size, six different sizes i think,...

dont know what i,m going to do with them yet but,.........

i have just had an email that YODEL are dropping them off ,.....fingers crossed,....

Stu,..

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Got mine today cheers for the heads up.
have ordered a few items from them over the last few weeks great prices extremely quick deliver (ordered a rucksack 19:00 and arrived 11:00 next day) only problem is I don't know what I'm going to do with all these giant mugs!

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Well Yodel didnt fail me!

walked in to this and the wife tapping her foot asking what i'd got now,....

IMG00331-20120117-1949 by Raikey1, on Flickr

ooops ,..did i get a bit too clicky with the mouse???? hahahgagag!

**** me! Its a drybagaramawalladingdong! by Raikey1, on Flickr

i reckon the blue one would make my lad a decent bivi,....

IMG00333-20120117-2000 by Raikey1, on Flickr

i got this many ,.twice,...a set for me and a set for ,......well another set for me really,....like i said before i dont know what i'll use them for,....

they have the settee cushions in them at the moment just for photographic reasons,....

Stu...

Last edited:

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Mine arrive as well, 4x40l as there are always at least a couple of kids on every DofE I assess where mum has put their new sleeping bag in a bin bag that is now torn and it is about to heave it down with rain for 12 hours. These will replace my ageing fertiliser sacks and are easier to stuff a spare in my daysack.

Unfortunately the mug also came in 4 bits but hey I don't need a pint coffee mug!

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
There spot on Stu,i pick my new canoe up friday so ive also ordered one of each to go with it and use on my first canoe camp at the end of the month,thanks for the pics , very helpfull and thanks for the heads up:)

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
Got mine and the normous mug. Hope they are still on sale tomorrow, payday! Wonder if they will send another mug? I plan growing tomatoes in mine.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
got mine today and a very large mug,
cheers all
IMG00920-20120120-1655.jpg

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
I bought a few more and they were all very useful yesterday. I had to pack up the entire contents of my flat to allow gas pipes for the new central heating to go in. Saved a lot of time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE