Heads up revolution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
For those who don't have sky, the series revolution starts next Tuesday 6th August on pick at 10pm. Haven't seen it myself, seen a couple of bits on YouTube, looking forward to seeing it.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its okay - popcorn TV - don't expect high drama - reminiscent of the old TV "Logans Run" series :)

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
It's alright. Has it's bright points. However I think the makers of Lost were involved and as it's gone on it's got weirder and more meandering.

Still given the utter crap on TV tonight is be glad to watch it.

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Bright points of Revolution

yju8utum.jpg

ysu8y3a5.jpg
sy9utate.jpg

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
It had potential and was a shame NBC pulled the plug on it after the second season run.
Currently have fingers crossed that Defiance from the SyFy channel gets picked up for a third series.
[video=youtube;_pQMflDA8bI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQMflDA8bI[/video]

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
She definitely doesn't eat what she shoots though - I kept yelling "eat something wench"

Yes. At least the female lead from hunger games was athletic and well fed on her kills.

I dont have a working tv, let alone sky. I will pick it up somewhere though it sounds it maybe worth the odd watch. I will wait to if does what lost did, because I will be glad I missed if it does.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE