Heads up on a Great product

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
I brought a set of these overalls from screwfix when I was supporting a rally car as a technician. I used them in wet -2 conditions wearing boxers and a tshirt they kept me super warm and comfortable. I have used them in the snow and had the same results. I can't tell you how good they are. Once I try them you won't look back in cold wet conditions there perfect. U could sleep in them with no sleeping bag and u would be ok. I slept in them in -2 in a covered pit area. Exposed to wind and was totally comfortable.
8yqabuva.jpg
ejabysag.jpg

feralpig

Forager
Aug 6, 2013
Mid Wales
I also have a set. They are indescribably good. I don't know how I managed winter without them.
This will be the fourth winter I've had mine. Last winter they started letting in water, and I washed them and put Nikwax waterproofer on them, followed the instructions and all. They still let in water, sadly, so they don't last forever.
I think I paid £38 for mine, worth twice the price, not that I'm going to offer it though..........

Edited to add, I didn't know that screwfix actually want double the price I paid when I wrote that.......ouch.

Last edited:

Nohoval_Turrets

Sep 28, 2004
Ireland
These look great, but no one seems to stock any size smaller than medium. They say this is for chest 40 - 42 which is a bit too big for me. I'm 5'6" - does anyone know if the length would be too big also? I'm not really a medium sort of chap.

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
They're a fair bit cheaper on Dickies' own site. £60 + £4.95 p&p (free p&p if you sepnd over £60 ex vat).
Never ordered from them though so no idea how reliable they are.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE