heads up cheap para cord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
went into the 99 pence shop in brum today they are selling a papra cord type stuff for 99p for 20metres. ok so its not para cord and there for you should not try to repair your parachute with it, but considering who expence para cord is and the fact that i only use it to tie a tarp up with it and the very occasional wooden post shelter its brilliant stuff.

as ever no attatchment to them, blah blah blah

but twenty metres for a quid well worth it

Jan 15, 2012
essex
Thanks, if my 99p store has some i will pick one up. like you say for tying bits of wood together its more than good enough, keep the good stuff for other things.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I've bought two different types - the better sort has a cord down the middle that you could use separately whereas the other sort is just padded. You can't tell which is which & I suspect the latter is cheaper so will be what they're selling now

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I find this stuff is great for jobs where ordinary string isn't quite up to the job, but I don't want to "waste" my 550 cord.
Haven't tried it on the bowdrill, I think it might have too much give in it.

Dave

Jan 15, 2012
essex
I got some today. in discount uk shop next to the 99p shop were i am. they had mess tins for 1.29 each, think they had one size only. blow up pillows for 99p. stuff bags. 2 man tens for 9.99 and load other stuff. dont know how good the stuff is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE