Heads up boil in the bag

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Ive tried these at home and they are very nice. No rice though, so not totaly self contained, and since they are not boil in the bag, you will still have to wash your pan!!

Stu

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Ive tried these at home and they are very nice. No rice though, so not totaly self contained, and since they are not boil in the bag, you will still have to wash your pan!!

Stu

Wish I'd known they were not boil in the bag, just did that, worked fine:confused: Add a 30p bag of 5 min rice and you have a good meal for two.

Just checked ASDA online, they are on offer 2 for £4 (until the 16th) thats a good deal and with over a year on the use by date, I'll go and pick up 20 assorted flavours in the morning :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

Stu

DSCF3584.jpg

Dry toasted pitta bread

DSCF3586.jpg

bar the rice, a boil in the bag meal

DSCF3588.jpg

I've used these as well. Good value, and they boil in the bag just fine. Have you also tried Sainsbury's own brand versions? They are more single serving sized. Goes well with Uncle Ben's or Sainsbury's own brand pre cooked rice rice, or even Couscous goes well (the cous cous just needs some boiling water added and left for 5 minutes)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE