Heads up: 120l airtight blue plastic barrels £15 delivered

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Says on the site that they're washed out and ready for use.

I tried three times to order two of these and keep getting a message telling me "Sorry, but we're unable to ship to England at the moment" despite the fact that my address is in Wales....................

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll try it again in a while and if still the same then tomorrow; I have a nagging suspicion they may have sold out, but they seem an established and reputable company. Hey Ho :)

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
If you have a card for your local cash & carry, you'll find drums like this (or perhaps a bit smaller) in the Indian section. My local one has them full of Lime Pickle - about 30L or more!

If your in there, have a look, especially if you really like Lime Pickle. Or ask at your local Indian takeaway, etc - they probably just throw them away.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got plenty of the smaller 30L ones and make good use of them; but a couple of the 120L size would be good to have. It's usually the postage that kills them for me though..................

Got it now, I've managed a successful order by not trying to pay straight from their Paypal page, just went the normal "fill in the form" route - Happy days :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
And arrived today - Brilliant!!!

Nor any smell of fish or anything else unpleasant at all.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Probably take a day or two for them to do the contrasting stitching that Sonni ordered for yours...........................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE