Heads Up.-10Ltr water can n Inflatable pillow

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
In case anyone wants a collapsible 10 ltr jerry can thingy, Poundland are selling them.. not sure how much.. :rolleyes: and Morrisons are doing an inflatable pillow for £1.50 - decent size too. Oddly, having read the luxuries thread, they are selling inflatable air beds £9 for a single and £15 for a double with built in pumps.. :D Not got either of them but if I had spare cast I'd be tempted just to see what they are like, although I suspect they may not be tough enough on the bottom for tarping.. :rolleyes: Anyway , hope that helps someone out there.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i saw this stuff yesterday when i was in,i got a few bungess with carabiners on either end.they have these in a couple of different lengths, i use them for when i am carrying my canoe on the car ,for attaching to either point of the canoe,and then to the tow points.very usefull for a multitude of tasks.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
i saw this stuff yesterday when i was in,i got a few bungess with carabiners on either end.they have these in a couple of different lengths, i use them for when i am carrying my canoe on the car ,for attaching to either point of the canoe,and then to the tow points.very usefull for a multitude of tasks.

Were you the suspicious looking character hanging about the camping gear then..? With a look of glee at the stuff? :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE