Having a big clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Timberland walking sandals size 8 (dead good but too big for me)

Peter Storm waterproof trousers small size (30-32 in waist) navy

Trangia set in box, (27-2) missing one pot but otherwise good cond

Camo net 5 ft by 20

lengths of white cord (not paracord) from a dingy chandler, has many uses (guys for example)

I still have a couple of those machetes

in return I fancy;

stropping paste (I already have a leather strop, thank you)
axe sharpening stone
Biscuits FRUIT
veg tanned leather bits
tarp
folding saw (doesnt have to be a decent one)
black PLCE
sensibly coloured T shirt XL

H

Heathenpeddler

I've a load of black or purple XL t-shirts here with designs from my range on. Might be a dark green one or 2 as well. All new, they are what I sell on my site. If you like them, I'm interested in the Trangia

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Toots PMed

net nominaly gone

Im not sure I really want a T shirt; I have a load, but they are all scruffy and to be honest, Im tired of them. But I tend to use things untill they wear out, and all of mine seem to still have a bit of life in them.

Ferrion

Aug 17, 2004
Hull, Yorkshire
Have you any pics of the machetes? i quite fancy one, mine is a very very battered ex army example, needs replacing, i got a folding saw for trades and i'm sure i could rustle up a couple of packs of biscuit fruit (can't stand em! brown and pate for the win!)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Jun27800.jpg

Jun23755.jpg

proper geniune Martindale

a folding saw and some biscuits fruit would be very nice

Ferrion

Aug 17, 2004
Hull, Yorkshire
I'll take the Bottom one in trade for the Saw and Couple of packs of biscuit Fruit (sure i can find some in one of my rat packs) if thats cool with you :) Drop me a PM or email with your address and i'll get em mailed out to you

feisty

Sep 2, 2007
I don't want to swop anything but knowledge today, have you tried mixing up tallow and carborundum powder and working it into your leather strop? It's best to heat it up so it mixes well and can be dribbled on to the flesh(suede) side of the leather.Hope this makes sense, if not p.m. me?!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE