Hauppauge WinTV Nova T 500 DVB-T

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
For sale a Hauppauge WinTV Nova T 500 DVB-T

See http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/products/data_novatd500.html for more information:

Hauppauge said:
Dual DVB-T tuner for your PC. Record up to two Freeview digital TV channels at the same time!
Watch one DVB-T digital TV programme on your PC while recording another. Or record two digital TV channels at the same time. Built-in dual DVB-T receivers with high sensitivity technology!
Digital radio on your PC, too!
Includes our free 7 day EPG plus WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule the recording of up to two overlapping digital TV programmes using high quality MPEG-2 encoding!
Includes ergonomic remote control.
WinTV-NOVA-TD 500 features
Dual Freeview digital DVB-T receiver for your PC. Watch one DVB-T digital TV channel while recording another. Or record two digital TV programmes at once using high quality MPEG-2 video!
High sensitivity dual DVB-T tuners for the best digital TV reception.
WinTV-Scheduler & our 7 day EPG are included to easily record your favourite TV shows.
Listen to Digital stereo radio (DVB-T radio).
Windows XP and XP Media Center Edition compatible*.
Includes the Hauppauge IR remote control for easy control of the TV functions under Windows XP.

No original box or cd's but the software can be got from the Hauppauge website. Getting rid of it as it was part of my media pc set up but with Sky+ and a PS3 I don't need the media PC.

£40 including postage and paypal fees

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE