harkila jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crimsonred

Mar 20, 2010
shropshire
hello to everyone, i'm an avid airgunner but have had an interest in survival skills for a long time now. i've just bought a harkila jacket off a friend but i have no idea as to the model- i've tried google and had no luck. the jacket is a gore tex inner, with a fleecy outer material in a strange camo design.it has ammunition loops on each of the front bottom pockets as well as two back pckets. there is no hood. if anyone has any information on this jacket i would really appreciate it-i'm going to try to upload a photo soon as well. thanks in advance

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
not sure what model you have but if you want a comparison check out bushwear as they stock alot of harkila gear.
BTW Harkila gear is top knotch easily some of the best outdoor clothing around (witha price to match) so you certainly would have got yourself a good un

crimsonred

Mar 20, 2010
shropshire
hi, thanks for the link, unfortunately the jacket wasn't one in the range offered.. i'll carry on looking for more ifo tho' thanks. JUST FOUND IT

Last edited:

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
It could be an old model, allot of clothing brands change their range over from time to time, you might not find it in current stock. I'm a shooter as well, I was in bushwear the other week and the Harkila stuff is better than anything i have seen anywhere else in the UK.

Try putting Harkila Jacket into Google and check the images section, it might be easier to recognise it from an image than searching loads of websites!!

crimsonred

Mar 20, 2010
shropshire
hi just found out its harkila 'quintas' jacket. its a bit tight on the shoulders unfortunately so will probably put it on here for sale later on. thanks for the help in id'ing this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE