For Sale Handmade shoulder / Messenger bag 1000D Cordura

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I made this for myself a while ago, used it for a few months and then moved onto another bag.

Made from genuine 1000D Cordura and lined with waterproof nylon,

It is a decent sized bag 43w x 28h x 8d, designed with minimum MOLLE / PALS on the outside. It has more of this hidden under the flap, which also takes the two pouches shown, one with Velcro closure and the other zipped.
These two pockets can also be connected back to back and used as a small shoulder bag. (strap shown in photo of this configuration not included)

The main section has a full length zip closure and it will take a full size laptop. There is a full length zipped pocket on the flap and another just above the main section on MOLLE/PALS

It has an elasticated water bottle holder on one end. All plastic hardware is ITW and military spec webbing used throughout.

The bag will come with a 50mm webbing strap and if I can find it I will include the camera pouch that is shown on the main strap in one of the pictures.

The first three pictures are how it is now, any others were taken when I made it.

£40 posted

Untitled by Leaky5, on Flickr

2016-09-14_01-53-43 by Leaky5, on Flickr

2016-09-14_01-53-07 by Leaky5, on Flickr

2016-09-24_03-24-26 by Leaky5, on Flickr

Reactions: ferretracer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE