hand held gps vintage binos and little stove to trade for

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I would trade all these items listed for a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet. or
small forest axe.
or mini axe.

or one or two of them for
gerber bear grylls compact parang in mint condition
or as new fiskars x10 axe
or one or two of them for brass milbro catapult or what try me if you have a milbro catty
not the joker model
or cold steel trailhawk in original condition
am also looking for archery gear arrows (aluminium)
quivers fletching jig arm guards.

here are the trade items
garmin gps12 hand held gps in first class working condition with a printed instruction book

falcon 6 to 18 times zoom binos these are old but in perfect working order no idea of age but they were made before before bushnell took over falcon so in effect they are vintage bushnell

and a small compact but very powerful little gas stove takes screw in coleman type gas cartridges.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
morning bump up adding to the wants list id like to add cold steel spetznaz spade
or
honey stove
or small coleman stove
or british army mtp pattern tarp
or dd multicam tarp to my wants list
cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just to add a few more bits.
ive got a bag of carnubia wax hope its spelt right there is about 75 grams of the stuff its used in making polish for wood apparently

also got two nice ferro rods both wood handled one is new the other has had a very bit of use
photos on request.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE