further to clearout bushnell h20 poosibles pouch honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys further to my spring clean up I have on offer a lovely pair of bushnell h20 binoculars 8x25 magnification and less than a month old never been out of the house. these are water proof fog proof etc with crystal clear optic hailed by many on here and in general as the best binoculars in their class and price range they can be yours for £30 which includes postage and paypal fees.
I would also trade for for one of these items listed below
Fairbairn sykes knife in good condition.
copy british army survival knife in un altered condition
us pilots survival knife.
francis barker compass.
cammenga 3h compass.

next up we have a honey stove the stove is a mk1 but with extra parts from a newer version the stove has only been used with a meths burner but has been deliberately discoloured over a gas cooker to make assembly easier due to my inpaired eye sight. due to diabetes I have a problem which makes shiney items not good for me.
this stove kit is yours for £25 which includes paypal fees and uk postage.
or swap any of the items on the above swaps list.

and thirdly I have a beautiful hand made possibles pouch done in a dark tan colour and made by a local custom leather worker for myself
a bit bigger than the ones which just take a baccy tin. superb bit of leather work yours for £30 which includes postage uk and paypal fees.
or trade for one of the items on the above swaps list.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
binoculars are now sold pending funds transfer.
honey stove is possibly going in trade but nothing set in concrete yet. and a price amendment to possibles pouch I accidentally marked the price at £30 when actually im only asking £20 for it cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update to thread binoculars are still here (guy pulled out) so they are back up for sale.
the stove may be pending trade
and the possibles pouch is still here guys at its proper price of £20 posted and paypalled

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Little bump for the bushnells I have an older pair still same mag and h20 range and im well impressed and this price its a proper steal, optics size and ease of use they are cracking.
Glwts

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thanks my mate. the bushnells are now gone
still got the pouch and ive reduced it by £5 to shift it on.
Little bump for the bushnells I have an older pair still same mag and h20 range and im well impressed and this price its a proper steal, optics size and ease of use they are cracking.
Glwts

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE