Hammock, UnderQuilt, Poncho, Burris FastFire Scope and a Tab 3.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Well
I now want to introduce my son to bushcraft and need a bigger tent and cooking / stove facility.

I have for sale a few items that I think may be useful to some of you.

NOW ALL SOLD. THANK FOR ALL YOUR INTEREST.

First up is a:-

Hennessy Hammock Deluxe Explorer A-sym.
New Hex Rain Fly. (Bought separately) used for one night.
I then imported from America a "4 Season Insulating System" consisting of foam under mat and undercover. Brand new and never used (cost me £45 + import charges)
2 High Quality Climbing Carabiners.
SnakeSkins.
I'm also including the Original Smaller Flysheet.
ALL IN MATCHING COYOTE BROWN.

The Hammock has only been used for three individual nights, all the accessories much Less.

The original Stuff sack has a 4" rip in it (came like this when I bought it from America) I'll include a genuine british military waterproof bag to keep everything in. EVERYTHING ELSE is in As New Condition.
SORRY SOLD ON FLEEBAY.

I have a Green Hammock synthetic Underquilt embroidered with BushcraftUk (bought off here as a group buy) used for one night only with the above Hennessy Hammock and is in As New Condition. Comes with stuff sack.
SOLD

Ray Mears - Original Australian Green - Poncho / Tarp in Good Condition. Has 8465-66-013-5032 with Cantas 83 printed underneath. Bought off here a very long time ago and never used!
I'll include a genuine Ray Mears Centre Ridge Line, and enough genuine Para Cord to set this up!
Sold to Mr Wigate

Next and something a little unusual:-

I have a brand new in box Burris FastFire III.
3 moa model - red dot sight with protection side wings / mounts.
I can throw in 3 brand new batteries and an imitation Daniel defence 10 / 02 hrs side mount.
I wanted to set this up onto my AR15 tried ONCE but couldn't fit this into my gun cabinet with my other rifles without taking it off ever time. (Which defetes the object)
SORRY NOW SOLD.

A Black Samsung Tab 3 Wi-Fi with 8gb card.
brand new just taken out of box for confirmation of installed items and used for 10mins to check that it was working.
SOLD to Chainsaw. .. Thanks

Ok that will do for now.

All items now on Flee Bay so may be removed at any time.
Thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE