Halti Laavu Pro for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
NOW SOLD, Thank you.

As for as I know, not available in the UK and rarely up for sale.
This is a cracking shelter, great materials, design and construction throughout.
Here's the makers specs;

http://www.halti.com/content/en/39/22112/Laavu Pro tent.html

Condition is excellent used, always packed dry. Clever design gives huge living space with no obstructions, options to have the front as an awning (extra poles reqd, not included), mozzie net shut and the whole tent shut.

A very compact 4 man shelter, or luxury barn for one or two.

This one comes with the optional and lighter aluminium pole set (std set is steel). Silver coloured coating radiates camp fire heat inside and makes for a cozy night with the mozzie net down and the awning up.
Great weatherproof venting at the rear as can be seen in one of the pics.

Google the title for a youtube of someone taking way too long to put one up, but you'll get the idea.

Looking for £105 posted all in.

Pics to follow in a moment....

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
First pic stolen from a member here I think. My apologies as didn't want to put the Laavu up in the damp!

9abd1695d7e1418e997ab61ac9529c81.jpg

45bcb5af0ce061afd358e2cb43e56c40.jpg

And showing the low pack size and weight.
84b5ccb3f7ab57b7358f81c598e4cf89.jpg

ed_is_dead

Feb 4, 2014
Ireland
Looking forward to using it, a very practical design and i cant help thinking that if our Bilbo could make some of these (polycotton?) they would shift fast.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE