Hails from Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 13, 2014
Devil's Bridge
Hello everybody, I am Frithrah! After many months of lurking I've finally gotten around to registering. I love the outdoors. When I'm not outside I'm looking at it through a window. I'm friendly with fungi and trees and I know my Rumex acetosa from my Urtica dioica. I sometimes leave little pieces of art out in the wilderness for nobody to find. I enjoy sleeping in the hollows of trees during a rainstorm and I count myself graced with the good fortune of seeing more green than dull, grey concrete everyday.

Cheers.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Cheers Frithrah (Watership Down reference?), good to have you aboard. Welcome to the best place on the internet for when you are not outdoors. Greeting from South Wales.

Nov 13, 2014
Devil's Bridge
Cheers Frithrah (Watership Down reference?), good to have you aboard. Welcome to the best place on the internet for when you are not outdoors. Greeting from South Wales.

It is a Watership Down ref. It's one of my favourite reads.

I'm an ex South Walian now hiding out in the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains. I know the 'pool quite well. I cut my snowboarding legs there on the dry slope.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE