Sold Haglofs Tight Original XXS Lumbar Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
7L ish lumbar pack from Haglofs that was made as a throw back to their old school packs, as I understand it.

Product page: https://www.haglofs.com/gb/en-gb/tight-original-xx-small/p/339324-4GQ.html?size=005

The shape is a bit different to other lumbar packs in it goes up your back rather than sticking out or wrapping around you.

Bought this to try an idea out (can a fat bloke fit stuff for a day hike in something that won't make his back sweaty). I filled it with a large goretex jacket, lightweight fleece, extremities gear, head torch compass etc and snacks for a day hike as well as a bottle of water. The delta straps pull the bag in to your back quite nicely, giving it a solid stability.

Picture shows the depth of the pack, relative to a 1L Nalgene oasis Canteen (which is wider than a 1L nalgene bottle)

Q4SvFPz.jpg

fBfL5Ut.jpg

g0KQYAg.jpg

Condition
as new with tags. I've loaded this up and put it on around the house to check it. Hasn't been worn outside and still has the tag on. Selling as I don't really need two.

Price:
According to the tag I paid £50 for this. Asking for £40 posted to UK.

Derek B

May 5, 2021
Guisborough
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would be really interested in buying it. What is the price and are you happy to post within UK? If so what would a suitable payment method be, I have PayPal or could do bank transfer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE