Haddo Country PArk, Aberdeenshire.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Saturday 6th November 10.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
BACK TO NATURE - this is an event I have organised through my countryside ranger work and is aimed at the general public. It is a chance to learn or remember simple woodland skills: putting up a tarp; lighting a fire with a sparker and char cloth; using a Storm Kettle; whittling; sharpening a knife and axe; tying knots and putting a fire out. Bring your lunch, leave your mobile – there’s no reception where we’re going! This won't be a sleepover and is very much a beginner's event and I expect that anyone attending from this Forum will be able to contribute as much in the way of teaching bushcraft skills as I will. There are still some places left, so if you are not too far away and at a loose end, you'd be very welcome.
MEET: Haddo Country Park car park.
CONTACT: the Formartine Ranger on 01358 726417/ 07786 021780

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi mate,

Good to see that you are running a course, We certainly learned a lot from you when you came to the Aden park meet. I would be very interested in coming along with the young un and will get in touch soon.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE