Gutermann Tera 40 Thread, DIY Gear projects etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just to give you guys an update, I have just phoned the company up, and they said they aim to dispatch within 5 days...typical!

The guy went down to 'dispatch' and found our order being packed up as we speak, so will be shipping today. hopefully I'll have it tomorrow, or Saturday and can then distribute accordingly...

Hey guys,

The order arrived yesterday, just as I was leaving for work, so unfortunately couldn't do much with it.

However, it is now split, re packaged, and shall be winging its way to you all respectively thismorning via RMRD.

TeeDee - Unfortunately, there seems to have been an issue with your Orange thread. There was a note on the invoice saying it was out of stock, and it'll be following as soon as it is back in stock, which shouldn't be too long. As soon as I receive it, I'll pass it on to you.

cheers

M

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
TeeDee - Unfortunately, there seems to have been an issue with your Orange thread. There was a note on the invoice saying it was out of stock, and it'll be following as soon as it is back in stock, which shouldn't be too long. As soon as I receive it, I'll pass it on to you.

cheers

M

No worries . Feel free to sit on the black threads until the orange arrives then ship in a single go..

Cheers

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
Hi guys - I didn't take part in the GB but have a question:

Is this recommended for things like tents/tarps/yurts using heavy duty (400-500gsm) polycotton?

I am currently working out a humungous tarp to cover two tents and act as a sun shade. It would be a semi-permanent structure so i'm after something strong and with high uv resistance.

Finding decent polycotton material was easy enough, but the world of thread is mystery to me so far.

Cheers

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Tried to PM you Mark but your mailbox is full.

Cheers for organising the GB, I've been away and only got round to opening the parcel yesterday.

Got lots of projects lined up

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE