Guernsey Trees for Life tree and wood fair 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, as I am new to this forum, I would like to introduce myself.
I am the immediate past chairman of Guernsey tree for life promoting tree care and planting in Guernsey Channel Islands. In 2011 we held a tree and wood fair which attracted over 1000 people, the fair was a free event to the public to celebrate 2011 year of trees. This year on the 10th of October we are holding another event and we are looking for a focal point of interest in the way of an wood craft skills education centre piece to wow the crowds! Being a small Island we are not aware of such people but we would be delighted for any suggestions of such companies/individuals who were willing to help with an event (for a fee).
I look forward to any suggestions.
Best Loydy

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Welcome Loydy, beautiful part of the world you hail from, I used to live in Jersey myself.

I'm sure somebody or other on here will have the skills you require or know where to point you too.

Hope yours is more than a passing visit here, it's a great forum and fantastic resource :)

Cheers,

Bam. :)

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Hi loydy if that was the event by castle church I visited it and had good chat with the visiting bushcrafter have you thought about chatting to the local scout groups

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE