Group buy list (How do I join a)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
Hi, i have just joined the forum( have posted my introduction message) i am bumbling about finding my way around the forum at the moment. i have discovered the group buy for the Arktis smock and would like to add my name to the list,but dont know how too! Terrified to do any thing is case i mess the list up. i am sure it is very straight forward but as a newboy and forum vigin i dont want to mess it up! Advice would be very welcome please.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just reply at the bottom of the page and then copy and paste the list from the post above and then just add your details to the bottom ...

If it's the Arktis smock GB then it would look like this ...

LBL
TeeDee - XL
Highbinder - M please
Darkside
Tetley - L
Ratbag
Roe Ring
widu13= XL
Claudiasboris
Fizzy (Medium I expect)
Andy BB - Me too - XL please
SCOMAN - 48 - 50'' chest, length for a short ****
Rigel - Large please
Melonfish - XL please
TinkyPete - XL please
SimonM - L please
Elines - Large please (TBC)
Bluemerle - Large ?

Then just wait for payment instructions from LBL

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Welcome! Don't worry about messing it up, people will be able to sort it out if you do. Just use the 'Reply with quote' button on the post that has the list, remove the [QUOTE ] thingies and add your name to the bottom. See what happens.

If you screw up people will be gentle as you're new, but once you start making friends they'll treat you like everybody else and crucify you in the friendliest of spirits. :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Welcome!
If you screw up people will be gentle as you're new, but once you start making friends they'll treat you like everybody else and crucify you in the friendliest of spirits. :)

Ha-Ha! Saccharine smile's to the front and meat cleavers hidden behind our backs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE