Ground and Tree dwellers, can we 'hang' together

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sideburnt

Apr 7, 2011
Leeds
Hi All,

I've (finally, oh sweet justice) had my leave approved for the Bushmoot, which is beyond good news, and I'm trying to keep ahead of myself before I pack everything too soon.

I think I'm going to be hammocking, as I'm keen to spend more than an overnight with my hammock setup and make the most of sleeping amongst the beautiful surrounding area. However, I will be travelling with a couple of friends who are takign different options, a tarp bivi chap. and a solo tent gal.

From memory is there scope to be able to pitch tents near hammocks?, it would be a shame to camp too far away from each other.

on a sidenote: oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
As Resnikov said...

There's loads of areas that you can set up small or large camps that suit everyone's personal shelter preferences. You might have to hack back a lot of Himalayan balsam to get to some of them but there's no reason why you all can't be close together :)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
There is plenty of scope for tree and ground dwellers to find a pitch together and many families, friends and impromptu groups spring up while at the event.

ATB

Ogri the trog

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
"it would be a shame to camp too far away from each other."

another gay man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol sorry its a kinda joke thing
Pitch wherever whenever

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE