Greetings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Norjohn

Jun 4, 2024
Doncaster
Hi all. Totally new to Bushcraft, living in South Yorkshire I'm drawn to getting outside a little more and not just my usual hiking and occasional cycling. I'm looking forward to trying some off grid overnights and would love to get some tips and ideas on where I can camp and what I might need to take with me - other than the obvious tent and sleeping gear. All the best

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi all. Totally new to Bushcraft, living in South Yorkshire I'm drawn to getting outside a little more and not just my usual hiking and occasional cycling. I'm looking forward to trying some off grid overnights and would love to get some tips and ideas on where I can camp and what I might need to take with me - other than the obvious tent and sleeping gear. All the best
hello John and welcome. I will bet that there is a bushcraft group near you and it has members on here. theres defo a good one in mancheser called, funnily enough, manchester bushcraft group. When I lived there I used to go on their meets. great bunch x

Reactions: Norjohn

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey @Norjohn good to have you on the forums. It's fair to say that we all started somewhere and there's so mush I don't know yet so you're in good company, you've come to a good place to find out more, pick up tips and talk bushcraft and the outdoors, there's some very knowledgeable and skilled people on the forums.

Have a look at the BushMoot, it's probably not that far from you and it's a great place to try stuff out, learn skills and meet like minded people...

Reactions: Norjohn

Norjohn

Jun 4, 2024
Doncaster
Hey @Norjohn good to have you on the forums. It's fair to say that we all started somewhere and there's so mush I don't know yet so you're in good company, you've come to a good place to find out more, pick up tips and talk bushcraft and the outdoors, there's some very knowledgeable and skilled people on the forums.

Have a look at the BushMoot, it's probably not that far from you and it's a great place to try stuff out, learn skills and meet like minded people...
Cheers Tony. BushMoot looks awesome I need to look into it. Cheers again

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE