Greetings from south Oxfordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tarpy

Jul 8, 2024
Oxfordshire
Hi another middle aged bloke here, trying to rediscover a connection with the natural world that I definitely felt I had as a child (despite growing up in the suburbs of Birmingham), but lost in my youth. I became a bit more aware of the need for preparedness after COVID-19 too.
I've been wild camping a bit and going on my first bushcraft weekend course in a month.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi another middle aged bloke here, trying to rediscover a connection with the natural world that I definitely felt I had as a child (despite growing up in the suburbs of Birmingham), but lost in my youth. I became a bit more aware of the need for preparedness after COVID-19 too.
I've been wild camping a bit and going on my first bushcraft weekend course in a month.
you will love it on here. there are many middle aged wild men with beards and rambo knives and some women (without beards) who are all wonderful teachers and pupils, enjoy, DD x

Reactions: tarpy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE