Greetings from Norn Iron

Scott76

Oct 1, 2024
Co.Down
Hi All,
My Name is Scott, I'm from County Down in Northern Ireland and enjoy a beautiful part of the world with the Mourne mountains at my fingertips.

I enjoy bushcraft and have done so i was a little boy, given I'm now in my mid 40s, that was a long time ago. Ex Scout and cadet leader i have a lot of time and dirty forest floor under my fingernails but with children i was away from it all for a long time and now the sprogs are older I'm able to spend more time enjoying nature. would love to say the children enjoy it but they have little interest.

I mainly wild camp and opt for a forest hammock or bivvy camp most of the time but will occasionally take the easy option and go to a camp site.

i look forward to sharing ideas and helping each other.

S.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi All,
My Name is Scott, I'm from County Down in Northern Ireland and enjoy a beautiful part of the world with the Mourne mountains at my fingertips.

I enjoy bushcraft and have done so i was a little boy, given I'm now in my mid 40s, that was a long time ago. Ex Scout and cadet leader i have a lot of time and dirty forest floor under my fingernails but with children i was away from it all for a long time and now the sprogs are older I'm able to spend more time enjoying nature. would love to say the children enjoy it but they have little interest.

I mainly wild camp and opt for a forest hammock or bivvy camp most of the time but will occasionally take the easy option and go to a camp site.

i look forward to sharing ideas and helping each other.

S.
welcome. i m in ireland also. good place to learn bushcraft x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE