Greetings From Glasgow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :D and welcome here. I live about 9 miles from the town, and there are a fair number of others around too.

Check up the Out and About forum and the Scotland North, there are friendly meet ups happening pretty close to you.

cheers,
Toddy

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Come on in aroon' the fire son.
Want to come to a wee meet in Ayrshire/D&G border?

It's this weekend,i'm sure the landowner won't mind,it's his ground btw.

Honestly it's nothing serious but you can have some great fun.

Tom.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Want to come to a wee meet in Ayrshire/D&G border?

It's this weekend,i'm sure the landowner won't mind,it's his ground btw.

Honestly it's nothing serious but you can have some great fun.

Tom.

I wouldn't mind at all ;)

Oh yea, hi and welcome to the forum Phil

Dave

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Hi Korpayne, welcome to the site. There's plenty of very friendly and well-informed bushcrafters in and around the Glasgow area and Scotland in general. Best thing to do is just join right in and have some fun.

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Phil,

There's a lot of us around Glasgow as Andy said. So dont worry too much about transport in the first instance. Similarly the nagging doubts over kit/ whats best/ embarrassing etc.. We have all been there, and quite a few of us have more than one set of stuff. So if you want to borrow something to try it-- Just ask.

Whereabouts do you live? Im in Craigton.
ATB
George:)

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Welcome Phil.

Definitely try and get along to one of the Scottish meets. The folk here are even friendlier when out in the woods.

Doc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE