Greeting from Ukraine.

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Hi Dmytro and welcome

Ukraine is somewhere I hope to visit when I attempt my bucket list motorcycling trip to Volgograd (Stalingrad) and beyond (hope to reach the Genghis Khan statue in Mongolia). Really fancy riding up from Turkey round the Black Sea coast.

All the best

John

Welcome and enjoy. Would be nice to hear a Ukrainians view of what the hell is going on over there at the moment.

Situation very unstable. I live in a five stage house built of bricks, in flat on the third floor. Our houses without bomb shelters, so I found bearing wall (You can identify it with width and hard sound, when beat it with hand). It is in a passage of flat, away from windows, most safety place in this house, I have put some food, water, documents, clothes, mattress and sleep here when becomes hot. Last few months we hear explosions in the distance from the city. But everything can change in a minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Situation very unstable. I live in a five stage house built of bricks, in flat on the third floor. Our houses without bomb shelters, so I found bearing wall (You can identify it with width and hard sound, when beat it with hand). It is in a passage of flat, away from windows, most safety place in this house, I have put some food, water, documents, clothes, mattress and sleep here when becomes hot. Last few months we hear explosions in the distance from the city. But everything can change in a minutes.
Stay safe my friend and know you have the skills to bug out and keep yourself and your family safe for however long it takes...keep us up to date on the crisis as long as you can. Peace, Stevie.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE