Green Craft Blanket Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cumbrian_pete

Jan 30, 2013
cumbria
Has anybody got one of these, if so what are they like? iv been looking at getting one, looks like a good bit of kit but currently there out of stock.

leon-1

Has anybody got one of these, if so what are they like? iv been looking at getting one, looks like a good bit of kit but currently there out of stock.

Hey Pete, the Green-Craft blanket smocks have pretty much ceased to happen. Neil was making them in his spare time, but due to other factors in his life he's had to stop. My apologies on this. The complete clothing page and the cutlery page on Green-Craft will be coming down for a while so that people aren't misled. All the best,

Leon.

leon-1

Ahh, i see oki doki thanks for informing me on that, i did see it said they were not making them at the moment

Yeah, Neil was single at the time and he used to do a lot of stuff in his spare time. He now has another half and a baby daughter and there is no such thing as spare time. Between dayjob and Green-Craft he doesn't get a lot of spare time and what he does he likes to spend with my niece. She's cute like baby Oleg (compare the meerkat), but not as furry :D

cumbrian_pete

Jan 30, 2013
cumbria
Haha very understandable.. amazing smock though.. maybe he should teach somebody his skills.. possibly your wee niece =) and topknot i havent seen the boreal smock have you got a link i cant find it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE