Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hi Guys

As most of you know we have a group in the communities section called the Greater Manchester Bushcraft Group, unfortunately as its a bit off the beaten track people don't check it as often as the main forum.

We have about 80 members at the moment and a few have expressed an interest in having badges made. I have enquired and had the following prices given to me,

They price breakdown is as follows:

20 badges £7 each
50 badges £6 each
100 badges £5 each

The badges will be Circular and 100mm (need to confirm) across
showing this design

We need to get a list together of who is interested, 21 have already grabbed on the facebook page (if you have them on there don't re-list) if there are any members on here that can get them any cheaper let me know, but for now......

Who wants one?

p.s. there will be an additional charge if you want them posted to you rather than collecting at a meet.

Please indicate interest and how many you would like below

Thanks

Last edited:

Sar-ian

Jun 7, 2012
Standish, nr Wigan
Hi Dave, when your back from the week long gathering, send me a PM with some contact details and I maybe able to help you out, I had these made a while ago, cheers Ian.....
PIC_0231_zps74fe98d0.jpg

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
Hi guys' im brian from heywood' manchester. Im free alot of the time and none of my mates are into bushcraft' so its hard to find like minded ppl near me... anybody local fancy a meet or pint? :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aramis1

Nov 25, 2014
Radcliffe
Hi
I am new to the site but would like a badge. met a group of you at giantseat this weekend gone I was doing a scout camp there.
when you next have a meet there I will try to get down
Aramis1 aka Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE