Great surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh heavens ..........noooooo..........okay, I'm broke I'm not spending money, I have no room for more kit, I don't need more kit, HWMBLT and sons 1 + 2 don't need any more kit, no one's birthday's coming up, we have more than we use as it is, I've hardly been out recently, nothing is needing replaced...... but have you seen ?......:eek:

You can go right off folk, y'know ?

Thank you for the link.

M

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
no connection, but a really great seller I would have no hesitation ordering from them again, infact i try to avoid looking at there ebay stuff..... muusssstt rreessssiiiiisssttttttt

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Those all in one wool RAF mid layers look good, but of course as I don't need any more warm things I am not tempted.

Purely out of academic interest, anyone come across them before? If so what are they like?

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Those all in one wool RAF mid layers look good, but of course as I don't need any more warm things I am not tempted.

Purely out of academic interest, anyone come across them before? If so what are they like?

Think of an all in one wooly pully and your about there!

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Some good stuff there.
One thing tough caught my eye, the bedroll that was £24.99 plus postage is the same one going on the bay or Military Mart for £9.00, the one lots of us bought.
I need an Osprey water bottle and there ones are cheep.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think Hugo's got the right idea........find stuff that you know you can find cheaper elsewhere and that'll put you off the rest of it.

Maybe ?

M

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Some pretty odd pricing there. Some of it is cheap, some of it most certainly isnt. The comment about the P&P being a shade more expensive was spot on as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE