Great service from online Tobacco store!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Firstly, no affiliation! Just a happy customer. https://www.thebackyshop.co.uk/categories/pipe-tobacco

Secondly, not only does this place have a great selection of tobacco products, but they offer great, reliable and fast service. :eek:

I've ordered from them many times now and always receive a great level of service. This morning one of my packages arrived from them with an extra pouch of pipe tobacco as compensation due to my order of two medium tins of snuff not being in stock, even though they phoned to apologise and instead give me a large tin.

Very happy.

SO to all of you who like cigars, pipes, snuff etc, I advise you atleast check these guys out.

Peace :p

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
ive been a customer for over score years. i dont buy as much twist as i used to. Didnt know they were on tintaweb ! might trest misen to some liquorice hogs tail to chew on this weekend. Cheers Samon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I've been smoking mostly twists lately, nice cigar like taste and a easy to prepare. I buy the X thick stuff but I might get some skinnies to chew as cutting off rolls to chew from the fat stuff is a bit messy lol.

Not a big fan of anything flavoured though, been sniffing my way threw a load of different tins of snuff to find one that doesn't smell like pink granny soap or friggin mint!

I do like liqourice though.. might order some skinny twists in a few different flavours purely to chew, the topping makes my pipes gacky and ghosts the briar so maybe a few 12.5's to play the field.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
i prefer chewing the thicker twist , bit more satisfying for me. 25g usually lasts me 2 days. I can import my chew cheaper than going to the shop...

Aniseed twist was a firm favourite snuff of mine , other than that hedges or redbull. sorts the men from the boys .

swmbo doesnt like the pillow cases though lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE