Great price on 30lt drysack less than six quid.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
get black size xx large (30ltr) and they are £1.99 each, i got 4 yesterday 11 quid and change including delivery

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
My 4 arrived this morning and they are indeed 30ltr and really high quality, that was my thoughts too as i have paid 12 quid for one 30ltr dry sack before, i don't really need any more dry sacks but living in northern England and enjoying camping in Scotland can you really ever have enough dry sacks?? Really? :eek:

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
What a pity.

I tried to buy something from Planetx but the credit card payment system wanted me to agree to the sneaky 'secure ID confirmation', which changes the credit terms in the banks' favour, so I declined and cancelled the order.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
My 4 arrived this morning and they are indeed 30ltr and really high quality, that was my thoughts too as i have paid 12 quid for one 30ltr dry sack before, i don't really need any more dry sacks but living in northern England and enjoying camping in Scotland can you really ever have enough dry sacks?? Really? :eek:
Indeed, always useful.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
If you want I'll buy them and post 'em to you, pay me via bank transfer when you get them ?

That's a very kind offer, and I thank you for it.

In fact I'd rather not do business with a firm which - even indirectly - relies on a deception to get customers to waive their legal rights under the Consumer Credit Regulations.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
That's a very kind offer, and I thank you for it.

In fact I'd rather not do business with a firm which - even indirectly - relies on a deception to get customers to waive their legal rights under the Consumer Credit Regulations.

That's fair enough :)

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
What a pity.

I tried to buy something from Planetx but the credit card payment system wanted me to agree to the sneaky 'secure ID confirmation', which changes the credit terms in the banks' favour, so I declined and cancelled the order.

ged,

If it is not too much trouble, can you explain how the 'secure ID confirmation' changes the the bank's credit terms and the downsides to this.

First i have heard of this, I would not have been aware there were sly moves afoot if you had not posted this.

Thanks,
rorymax

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE