gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just wanted to make clear guys im after selling this axe not after buying one. but as is states on the thread I would swap if for a small forest axe. cheers gents and ladies

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Ive found a suitable alternative so I can do a little price drop on this, so how about £42.oop cant really go any lower guys.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Do you really need to make 4 posts in 3 1/2hrs in the same thread, give people a chance to read it for more than an hour before bumping up your own threads, some would call it spamming.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
your advice is duly noted, And yes I fully admit to bumping the thread but if I do bump a thread purposefully I usually say so.
I wasn't aware of making 4 posts in 3 1/2hrs cos I don't pay that close attention to the time I just rely information as I come across it or when it enters my head. I wasn't aware that upset anyone. again I stand corrected.
As for (some would call it spamming) I don't even know what spamming is. so cant really be accused of doing it.
but again thank you for pointing it out to me whatever it is.

Do you really need to make 4 posts in 3 1/2hrs in the same thread, give people a chance to read it for more than an hour before bumping up your own threads, some would call it spamming.

parlanaich

Banned
Aug 28, 2010
scotland
Spamming!

What I want to know is what you have to do to get an add on here, just the one for now and no bumps! ..... HONEST!!

Do I need to part with some spondoolies first?

parlanaich

Banned
Aug 28, 2010
scotland
Cheers for that Mac much appreciated.

Ok lets get posting, anybody selling a quality Air Rifle? AA, Weihrauch, Daystate etc.

.22 or 177 give me a shout.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I think you need to post a new thread, mate, no-one's gonna see it down here, it's hidden away.............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE