Grannys Oak 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Norum311

Forager
Aug 12, 2010
Umea Sweden
A user for comission right out of the workshop. The handle will be downzized another 1 mm.

Blade: my own UHB20C with a "semipolished" forge finish, 70 x 22 x 3,5 mm. Scandi grind with a secondary bevel.

Handle: Moose antler (24 mm) and stabilized oak dyed light blue, gives the greenish look.

DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0591.jpg

The sheat will be a leather sheat (more to come).

Thanks for looking and
best regards

PO

Norum311

Forager
Aug 12, 2010
Umea Sweden
What a beauty!
Is that bevel half plain scandi and half with a secondary bevel?

Thanks
The bevel is a straight or plain scandi hrind with a very small secondary (also plain) bevel. What you se on the bevel in the upper picture is a shaddow(could be mine since I took the picture with the sun on my back).

Best regards

PO

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
Thanks
The bevel is a straight or plain scandi hrind with a very small secondary (also plain) bevel. What you se on the bevel in the upper picture is a shaddow(could be mine since I took the picture with the sun on my back).

Best regards

PO

Ah, that makes sense :)
I am hoping for the day that my knives will be half as good as this one.

Norum311

Forager
Aug 12, 2010
Umea Sweden
Finished the knife and sheat tis morning.

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0602.jpg

DSCN0605.jpg

The sheat is made out of half taned leather. Stitched with 55 stitches (Fireline 0,17 mm). The sheat has no beltloop, could be used as a necker or just carrying in the pocket. The total lenght of the knife and sheat is 210 mm.

Thanks for looking and

Best regards

PO

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE