GoPro Hero HD2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Blencathra

Dec 12, 2005
North Yorkshire, UK
Anyone any experience of these. They sound fantastic.

Has anyone found a good deal on one of the kits, is it cheaper to buy from US supplier, or when stung by TAX, it might be better to buy in UK?

Blencathra

iotarho

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2009
Tunbridge Wells
I've had the original HD and just upgraded to the HD2, and they are absolutely brilliant bits of kit! Mine is used for climbing, skiing and skydiving (and the odd night out I dare take it on at university...). The quality of the video is absolutely brilliant and the stills from the HD2 in particular are great, alot of it is nifty post-processing though. It's worth checking out their facebook page, just because a vast amount of videos and images are linked to it.
You can get the original HD fairly cheaply now, 2nd hand, due to lots of companies selling their stock off in order to upgrade. I ordered mine from the US, but got lucky and wasn't stung by tax.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Yes they are widely used in the paintball community, they can withstand a hit from a round going at 300fps so rugged bits of gear. Plus great quality footage. You might want to check out these too as a cheaper alternative, plus its a UK supplier. Only 720p though...

*Edit; No connection etc*

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE