goodies for trade! or for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
All the below are availible for trades now guys. Feel free to try me with any ideas/offers. :)

First off i have a solid natural G10 catty. Its based on the Bill Hays pocket predator design. very comfortable in the hand and hard as coffin nails. Iv had a couple of folk hits with 9mm leads and they hardly make a mark. Comes with double thera band golds already fitted and ready to go.
IMAG0244-1.jpg

I spent a long time sanding and polishing this but if you want you can get it to look like glass!
IMAG0243-1.jpg

Price £45 NOW 40, last price drop 35

Sprayway Gortex jacket M

I got this jacket over a year ago for over £100 and its got plenty more life left in it as you would expect. Very good jacket with tones of pockets and smart parts. Small rip on the inside of mesh lining, doesnt affect performance at all..

IMAG0254.jpg

Price £35 NOW 30, last price drop 25

Hand forged skinner.

I got this recently of a buddy but after having a debate with my self whether i should keep it or not, i ,decided that i already have too many Skinners and this one would most likely stay in a draw collecting dust..

IMAG0257.jpg

Fits beautify in the hand
IMAG0256.jpg

Price £30 NOW 25 last price drop 20

Another skinner, made by me. Horn handle. T.K blade.

IMAG0251.jpg

Price £20 NOW 18 last price drop 15

And finally a custom opinel with horn handle and file work on spine.

IMAG0252.jpg

Price £20 last price drop 18

Any questions feel free to ask!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE