Good price Swanndri

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
Nope, Haven't seen that style of shirt before, but it does look good! Might have to put one on my Christmas list!

Found the blurb for it on another retailer's website where they're asking £85.00 +P&P for them:

Same material as Ranger Shirt, loosely woven (light weight) 100% pure New Zealand wool and with the same waterproof properties as the Ranger - really will keep out the light rain and drizzle. This garment is possibly more flexible than the Ranger shirt being 'Shirt' style with full length snap-popper closures at front for ventilation, plus button cuffs. Two button down breast pockets.

As for the eBay seller, I've bought a Swanni Mosgiel and a Swanni Ranger shirt from him in the past and was very happy with the service I recieved. I'd ordered an XL ranger and found it to be too big and he exchanged it for a Large with no quibbles at all. Spoke to him on the 'phone and he seemed like a nice bloke.

No connection with the eBay seller beyond being a satified customer!

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
Nope, Haven't seen that style of shirt before, but it does look good! Might have to put one on my Christmas list!

Found the blurb for it on another retailer's website where they're asking £85.00 +P&P for them:

Same material as Ranger Shirt, loosely woven (light weight) 100% pure New Zealand wool and with the same waterproof properties as the Ranger - really will keep out the light rain and drizzle. This garment is possibly more flexible than the Ranger shirt being 'Shirt' style with full length snap-popper closures at front for ventilation, plus button cuffs. Two button down breast pockets.

As for the eBay seller, I've bought a Swanni Mosgiel and a Swanni Ranger shirt from him in the past and was very happy with the service I recieved. I'd ordered an XL ranger and found it to be too big and he exchanged it for a Large with no quibbles at all. Spoke to him on the 'phone and he seemed like a nice bloke.

No connection with the eBay seller beyond being a satified customer!

OK, I confess! I bought one! Mrs Yeoman said I could have it as my Christmas pressie from her this year.:)

Excellent service from the seller, less than 36hrs from buying it (at 9.10pm) to it arriving at my door by recorded delivery.

Very pleased with it indeed. I suspect it will be a little cooler to wear than the Ranger shirt due to the popper front closure and the fact that it doesn't have the lining that the Ranger has over the shoulders.

Contrary to the blurb above from the other retailer, it doesn't have buttons on the poskets or cuffs, it's poppers all round which, to be truthful, I prefer anyway.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cheers Yeoman

I`ve been chatting with the guy this week and he`s trying to get me a couple of mediums at the moment. I`m after the olive and brown check Ranger and an olive Skipper.

IAny chance you could put up some piccies fella when you get chance, maybe even do a little review as I think quite a few people would be interested in the Skipper.

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
Photo's as requested: Poached from his ebay site, hopefully he won't mind as it may generate some more sales for him.

As for a review, I shall wear it next time I'm out in the woods and let you know, but from first impressions, it's up to the usual high standard you'd expect from Swanndri and despite not having the lining over the shoulders that the Ranger has, not too itchy at all. No popper at the neck, so it's apparently intended to be worn open without a tie!:)

Skippers_1.jpg

Skippers_2.jpg

Skippers_3.jpg

Skippers_4.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE