Good link for the DIY'ers

Stan Pinn

Sep 16, 2006
Swindon
Be carefull with this site, I have picked up a virous from one of the pop ups on this site! I now have to rebuild my computer as it is blue screening a lot! :cussing:

James_m246

Forager
Oct 12, 2006
Suffolk, UK.
Stan Pinn said:
Be carefull with this site, I have picked up a virous from one of the pop ups on this site! I now have to rebuild my computer as it is blue screening a lot! :cussing:
Are you on ntl?
The 'blue screen of death' is quite an annoying one that you get from ntl, but of course if your not on ntl forget this post ever existed. :D

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Stan Pinn said:

No antivirus software??

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Stan Pinn said:

I've never had any problems with the site.

John

Stan Pinn

Sep 16, 2006
Swindon
James_m246 said:
Are you on ntl?
The 'blue screen of death' is quite an annoying one that you get from ntl, but of course if your not on ntl forget this post ever existed. :D
I am on ntl, but it was one of the pop ups that did the damage and i have all the latest anti bug stuff available.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE