good country shops near ludlow

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hi guys,
I'm spending most of next week around the ludlow area. I'm looking to get some new good outdoor boots, more of a country, hunting boot rather than walking boots. Anybody know of any decent shops in that area of a hunting, shooting, fishing type.

Cheers

Baggins

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
There are a couple of outdoorsy shops right in the centre of Ludlow next to the market square. One sells Montane type walking gear and the other sells Barbour type country stuff which is probably closer to what you are looking for. They're only a couple of doors apart from each other at the opposite end to the castle. If you're mobile, there's Survive and Thrive in Leominster which is only 15 mins drive from Ludlow. It's got some top quality army surplus kit and a lot of new gear by some quality brands.

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
If you're mobile, there's Survive and Thrive in Leominster which is only 15 mins drive from Ludlow. It's got some top quality army surplus kit and a lot of new gear by some quality brands.

Thought i'd better add the caveat that none of his stuff is cheap but it's more likely to be Tasmanian Tiger than Web-tex and whilst he had some surplus boots in last time i was there, i don't know if he stocks new ones.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE