GONE: Fur lined swedish ventile trousers £27

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Last edited:

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Canvas outer same as the early parka and fleece inner again same as the early parka,
Very well made and very warm.

Work for me.

Twodogs

Is the liner detachable Cliff? And are they really as high waisted and baggy as some pics I've seen? Also did you order your normal waist size?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yes, the liner is detachable. It easily disconnects via a series of buttons. You would NOT want to walk far in them. :)
I took it apart and washed them when it arrived.
They are nowhere near as baggy as the photo on the ebay site makes them look. True to size.
They are extremely comfortable/plush. The zips need some strength to get them moving again.
Definitely a bib, so they are high waisted.

Last edited:
May 30, 2010
Berlin
Yes, the liner is detachable. It easily disconnects via a series of buttons. You would NOT want to walk far in them. :)
I took it apart and washed them when it arrived.
They are nowhere near as baggy as the photo on the ebay site makes them look. True to size.
They are extremely comfortable/plush. The zips need some strength to get them moving again.
Definitely a bib, so they are high waisted.
Hello,
yes they are not not make for walking because they are heavy (2,5 kg with liner).
I have bought these pants. I also have washed them. I have tried if its still water resistant like before and it isnt. So it needs new waterproof treatment. Before you ruin the zippers try silicon oil. I am 183cm 75 kg. My swedish pants are normaly 52 (old stamp) but they correctet it and have written 50 in it ( I think it shrinked after some washings). The liner is a 50. From the length it just fits me but there is still room for three underpants.
Nice greetings, Henrik

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE