gone bush

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Fascinating!
There are some bits I agree with and some I disagree with and many I dont know enough about to have an opinion on . One thing I feel strongly about though is the concept that we live in a 'free country' We are constantly being told in the west that we should be thankful that we are free. Well I for one dont feel very free. I have been lucky enough to work all over the world and in terms of personal freedom the UK comes pretty far down the list.

Sorry - must burn this soap box next time I light a fire :)

Fluxus

Forager
Jan 23, 2004
heaven
I can see where this might go if I were to reply truthfully!! suffice to say I know what you mean Neiltoo. Forwards to the legalisation of peasantry!

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Neiltoo said:
Fascinating!
There are some bits I agree with and some I disagree with and many I dont know enough about to have an opinion on . One thing I feel strongly about though is the concept that we live in a 'free country' We are constantly being told in the west that we should be thankful that we are free. Well I for one dont feel very free. I have been lucky enough to work all over the world and in terms of personal freedom the UK comes pretty far down the list.

Sorry - must burn this soap box next time I light a fire :)

Have to agree with you Neiltoo. Our rights have been eroded for decades.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Nice read that. :) Makes you think especially about the land ownership/freedom issues trying to do what he and his friends have done would be almost impossible in the UK I.M.O. we’d have to compromise so much that there would be no primitive left.:(

Fluxus

Forager
Jan 23, 2004
heaven
jdlenton said:
trying to do what he and his friends have done would be almost impossible in the UK

yep - even on your own land the 28 day rule would kick in - for more info on issues like this in the UK look here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE