Golite Shangri-La 3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
Hi, I’m selling the shelter below (including nest) for £165 (including the postage which is approaching a tenner). It was bought for my travels in Scotland last summer. As much as it pains me to part with, I found the shelter, pole and nest just that little bit too heavy over the long-haul. I put her up in the garden this afternoon and she’s in as good a nick as when I bought her (save a hole no bigger than the size of my thumbnail on the door of the shelter). I even gave the nest floor a good scrub with some of my mum’s Soap Flakes.

If you’re interested PM me, and I can pass you my contact number and reassure you of my indentity (yes, this is my first post).

I'm also selling a U.S. Navy Style Pea Coat, medium size (40-42 chest), if anyone’s interested? It's in excellent condition. A few of the bottons need sewing back on. It cost me £50 just over a year and half ago.

Attachments

• SHANGRI-LA 3.jpg
    SHANGRI-LA 3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 324

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
Hi, Aaron, if I didn't need the money desperately, I'd happily keep the shelter. Mind if we can find a taker for it, I'd be happy to make up the money in two seperate deals - anybody interested?

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
Also, I noticed that the same shelter and nest will now cost you £25 more (from backpackinglight.co.uk) than back when I bought it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE