Golite Hex 3 and nest

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Hex 3 with nest insert, very good condition up for trade, after an air rifle. Trade value would be around £100 I guess.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a Webbly Vulcan with a venom spring, original tele sight with it; I don't know diddly - squat about air rifles but a friend who does tells me this is a very good .22 springer, although the sight is apparently a bit "past it" for these days..............I bought it to keep the squirrels out of the garden but they're like russians - the more you kill the more they come..............I'm told the value of it is around £100 - £150............
Tempt you with that at all? ................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
After more than three days up and a PM sent, my response to this post remains unanswered, despite the O.P. being very active on the forum during that time. I wonder if there's a reason for this that I'm unaware of, or is it just ignorance and bad manners?

I don't want to offend anyone, but what's the point of posting and then not responding? .............................atb mac

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Sorry, my mistake, I did get your message but simply forgot to reply, sorry, the Vulcan is not quite what I'm after but thank you for the offer.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Not sure, I think its something to do with the top vents?
I use a Shangri-la innner with a Hex-3 outer so I don't think there's anything in it size-wise.

The SL inner does have a hook at the apex, the Hex-3 doesn't have anything for it to hook onto. Presumeably the Shangri-La has a loop for it to attach to? You could then suspend the outer and inner from a convenient branch and do away with the pole :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE