Glass Hood and burner needed to complete two projects.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
good morning guys.
im desparately needing 3 items to complete two projects.

to get my two lamps up and running I need a mushroom hood and the burner to fit a bialaddin 300/305/315 etc pressure lantern id prefer the hood to be a green one but black or plain brass would be good too
Im also looking for glass to fit a vapalux m320 lantern I would like either the stepped glass. or plain tube glass with the support ring.

in trade I can offer
any or both of the beautiful catapults in my other thread or
brand new stainless steel tiffin set. or
complete and very good condition Swedish army trangia cookset
or complete crusader type water bottle stainless steel mug. cooker unit and british army issue dpm water bottle pouch.
or vango pocket gas stove

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I also have tradable a brand new lodge cast iron mini skillet which is just 5 inches across
a really nice multi mode cree torch ultra powerful with high power zoom hold to dim and sos strobe
photos of any of my trade able items are available on request
may have other items of interest to you depending what you have and what you are looking for cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
photos of all items can be supplied if required just pm with the items you've got and I will send you photos of what you are interested in I ant uploaded any cos am not exactly offering stuff up just to move it on or anything. but if anyone asks I will upload some cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for these items guys for obvious reasons I cant just go out and buy these items cash wise but I do have loads to offer in trade
the parts I actually need are a hood to fit a vapalux m320 and burner and glass to fit the same.
help out if you can guys cheers.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still needing these bits guys, if anyone has any of them they would be willing to help me out with id be very grateful cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
may just have a hood lined up but stull needing vapalux burner and glass if theres a hood to be had though that's a bonus
cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE