Glasgow bushcrafters/wild campers

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Seems there's quite a lot in the glasgow area. Nobody got a spot they could arrange a wee meet at? all it needs is a date and meeting place posted up. I'd do it myself but don't know the area whatsoever.

We've got a meet up at Loch Etive in May that may interest some folk, be good to see some new faces :)
 
If this gets a set up I'd defo be interested 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
 
If this gets a set up I'd defo be interested 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Yeah I would to 🖒

The woods I go to in my local area are probably too close to civilisation for a meet.
OK for a day out for lunch in the woods etc, but too many dog walkers and such like in the area, and a group of bearded men with axes and knives hiding in the woods may attract unwanted attention 😂

Thanks,
Allan
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE