Giants Seat meet request

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hi Chaps

I have just posted another meet at Giants seat in September, this will be an extended meet running from Tuesday to Sunday from 25-30th of September.

The main reason for this thread is firstly to make people aware of it and secondly to see if anyone would be willing to do any demonstrations for the rest of the group. We had a very successful skill sharing session about basic trauma care at our last meet courtesy of one of the members on here Alan (The Ratcatcher) which was enjoyed by all and added a different element to our usual weekend in the woods.

We are also looking at organizing a trading day, where people can bring any excess kit that they have, and even things that they have made themselves to sell on to the other members of the group. the aim is to get as many people involved as possible and make it a meet to remember.

I know that some have just got back from the moot but this would be an ideal meet for newer people, as well as those of us that didn't manage to make it to the moot.

If you want to come along add your name to the list here, and if you are willing to do a demonstration please let me know via PM what you will do and when you can make it up. I will get this info together and make an itinerary and add it to the thread closer to the time to allow people to plan around elements that they want to see

Thanks for reading this and i hope to see you there

Dave

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE